Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Reflections: Looking Forward for the Second Half

Walt Disney's Meet the Robinsons

There is a lot of catching up to do that I have to do if I want to pass this class. One thing I know that I am going to try to do is to finish more assignments. I am planning to accomplish this by trying to do 2 or more assignments a day. One assignment will be a normal one while the other one can be the next day's assignment or an extra credit depending on the situation. I will have to make more time in my day in order to get this goal done.

Secondly, I would love to get to read more stories that everyone has posted. I have only read a handful from the assigned blog and project commenting. For this second half of the semester I plan to read at least one story from someone before I go to sleep. Reading stories before sleeping will make my nights much more interesting since I won't know what kind of story I will be reading each night. One night might be action packed and the other might be a love filled night.

Lastly, it would be nice to start getting those good extra credit points to help finish early. I haven't been using those points to my advantage when I really should, but I will try to do as many as I can each week to boost up to my desired grade. If I do have enough points to finish early, I'll still be reading and commenting on stories that are being posted. My girlfriend loves it when I read stories from this class to her to help her relieve some stress so she can have a good nights rest.

I look forward to getting my grade up and trying to accomplish the goals I have set up for the second half of this semester.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, do not worry, you are not the only one playing catch up! I am too!
    I was really looking forward to this class, but I just let myself get too busy with other things! Now, its crunch time! I am trying to set aside at least two blocks of time each week to get all the assignments for that week finished. I accomplished that goal for week 9, but we will see how the rest of the semester goes! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete