Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 14 Curation

With this weeks theme of European folklore, I ventured onto the internet to find some neat stuff. First is a game adaptation of Dante's Inferno which adds a whole lot of action pact fighting that is similar to the game God of War. A lot of my friends have played this and told me that if I like a lot of action, gore, and demon slaying, then this game is what I need to play.

Dante's Inferno the game
Second on my list is someone who currently has their own movie that is playing in theaters right now. His name, dare I say it, is Krampus. The polar opposite of Santa Claus, this anthropomorphic figure punishes the kids who have misbehaved. Just shows that you can't have light without darkness.

 

Last but not least, is Rumpelstiltskin himself in the fourth installment of the Shrek franchise. Here, Rumpelstiltskin is out of business because everyone has what they want and will not make a deal with him anymore. Until Shrek comes along wanting to be feared for being the ogre he is.

Rumpelstiltskin and his witches
 

No comments:

Post a Comment