Thursday, December 10, 2015

Reading Evaluation

This semester presented a lot of creative and awesome stories from my classmates. The storybooks that I have read that I thoroughly enjoyed were The Aviarium, My Brothers Grimm: The Diary of the Only Grimm Sister, Pirate's Talus, Journey to Indian Ghost Experiences, and Queen of the Underworld.

The amount of reading, commenting, and writing in this class was very well equalized. If you wrote something, you had to read and comment on someone's post. If you didn't write something, then you still had the chance to read and comment.

An advice that I give to students next semester is to work on your assignments whenever you get the chance to. Work ahead as soon as you possibly can because it will help you in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment