Friday, December 11, 2015

Famous Last Word: Week 15



For this last week of this course I have read some amazing storybooks. The two that I have completed reading were The Aviarium and Ghost Stories. These two storybooks kept me coming for more. When I reached the end, I felt like there was going to be more to come but seeing that the semester is coming to an end I know that there won’t be any more stories to add on and read. These two were a blast to read and I would recommend it to others.

At the beginning of this week I had gotten sick. I thought that I got sick after meeting with some friends this past weekend that were a bit sick. So I bought medicine for what I thought was the flu since I had signs of coughing, fever, congestion, and sinus problems. I continued to be sick for the next few days and I wondered if the medication I bought was really the right one.

Then on Thursday of this week I went to get my throat checked out because that morning my mouth and neck were swollen. They told me that it was not serious but that I had an ulcer on my uvula. I sat there at the doctor’s office thinking, “How the heck did I get an ulcer on my uvula?” It turns out that ulcers that appear near or on your uvula could cause a lot of issues. For me, it gave me a headache, a fever, relentless coughing, pain in my ears, swollen mouth and neck, and a really runny nose. I have received my antibiotics and other medication that the doctor recommended and I hope that I will be better within a few days.

I would show you how my mouth looks but I think that it would be a bit disgusting and graphic. So instead of that I’ll just use a different photo.
Grinch Meme that depicts how I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment